Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.apapertale.com.
The data owner is: a Paper Tale, 09670621219 by Claudia Frigerio, FRGCLD90T42F205R, Traversa II Coste d’Agnano, 80078, Pozzuoli (Naples, Italy).
Type of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; e-mail; first name; surname; address; province; various types of data; city; website; payment data; business name.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors on the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The data collected in the contact form are used for customer service purposes only and will not be used for marketing activities.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit the login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies last for two days and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
The site uses Google Analytics traffic data analysis services.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
How long do we keep your data
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except their username which they cannot change). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
What rights do you have on your data
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Where we send your data
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.